KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — Three different Wolves scored for Keuka College as the Wolves defeated Gallaudet University 3-0 in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex on Saturday.
Keuka College 3 vs. Gallaudet University 0
The Wolves wasted no time on Saturday as Morgan Fuller centered the ball from the right and found Grace Wolf in the box. Wolf volleyed the ball inside the left post for the goal 28 seconds into the game. Keuka College continued to press minutes later as Julia Oglesby carried the ball into the box, but her shot went off the crossbar and was cleared. Midway through the half, Keuka College doubled their lead. Cassidy Walsh had her attempt on the left post saved, but Fallon Morris was there for the tap-in goal. Keuka College carried their 2-0 lead into the halftime break.
Keuka College had multiple attempts on goal early in the second half, but they were all turned away by the Bison keeper. The Wolves closed their scoring in the 70th minute as Emily McGuigan collected the ball at the edge of the box. She dribbled through and past multiple Gallaudet defenders and calmly slotted the ball by the goalie for the 3-0 lead. Keuka College saw the game out as they remained undefeated in conference play.
Grace Wolf opens the scoring for the Wolves
Emily McGuigan caps the scoring
- Keuka College remains a perfect 10-0 against Gallaudet University. The Wolves outscored the Bison 52-2 in those meetings
- It was the eighth straight win for the Wolves, the second longest single-season streak in program history
- The win marked the 350th in Keuka College Women's Soccer history
- Fuller recorded her fifth assist of the season, beating her previous season-high set as a freshman
- Grace Wolf also broke her freshman season totals. The sophomore now has three goals and seven total points on the year
- Keuka College did not allow a shot or a corner kick to the Bison
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves will wrap up their NEAC weekend on Sunday as Keuka College hosts Lancaster Bible College at 3pm. The Wolves are 2-6 all-time against the Chargers, but Keuka won the meeting 3-0 last season.