KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — Four different Wolves scored as Keuka College defeated SUNY Poly 6-0 in women's soccer at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex on Wednesday night.
Keuka College 6 vs. SUNY Poly 0
The Wolves took an early lead on Wednesday as Kelsey Maurer scored in the fourth minute. Julia Oglesby sent a cross in and Maurer was there to tap the ball into the goal for the 1-0 lead. Midway through the first half, Keuka doubled their lead as McKenzie Erne knocked in a loose ball in the box for her first goal of the season. Keuka led 2-0 at the half.
Quickly in the second half, Morgan Fuller got open in the box. Her shot was saved by Maurer was there for the rebound goal as the Wolves took a 3-0 lead 62 seconds into the second half. Fuller would later earn her second assist of the game as she found the head of Vera Freda on a corner to make it 4-0. Erne would score her second of the game and Skyler Sanborn capped the scoring as Keuka College defeated SUNY Poly 6-0.
- Keuka College won their first game against SUNY Poly since the 2014 season
- The Wolves are 10-4-2 all-time against the Wildcats
- Keuka had a 38-5 advantage in shots and 11-1 advantage in corner kicks
- The goals by McKenzie Erne Skyler Sanborn were the first of their careers
- Morgan Fuller and Julia Oglesby each had two assists in the game, setting new career-highs
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves will travel to Lancaster Bible College on Saturday and then continue onto Gallaudet University on Sunday. Keuka College is looking to snap a three-game losing streak against Lancaster Bible. The Wolves are a perfect 8-0 in eight games against Gallaudet University.