KEUKA PARK, N.Y. – The Keuka College Women's Soccer teams defeated the College of St. Elizabeth on Sunday 7-0 at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex.
Keuka College (5-5-1, 4-0-1 NEAC) got three goals from sophomore Emily McGuigan. Amy Sedita scored a pair of goals for the Green and Gold. Rounding out the scoring for the Wolves Caitlyn Lloyd and Sierra Barker, each scoring a goal.
Keuka College 7 vs. St. Elizabeth 0
The Wolves wasted no time scoring as they took the opening kickoff and Emily McGuigan found the back of the net 13 seconds into the game for the 1-0 lead. Minutes later, McGuigan netted her second of the game for Keuka College. Both teams settled into the game as the score would hold at 2-0 for most of the half. Sierra Barker found the back of the net in the final minutes of the half as the Wolves led 3-0 at the break.
43 seconds into the second half Amy Sedita scored for Keuka College as the Wolves continued to extend their lead. Sedita scored her second of the game and then McGuigan completed the hat trick as Keuka College took a 6-0 lead with just over 30 minutes left to play. The Green and Gold would add a goal in the final half hour on their way to the 7-0 victory.
- Keuka College remains undefeated against St. Elizabeth, defeating the Eagles in all nine meetings
- The Wolves have only allowed one goal in the games against St. Elizabeth
- Keuka College has not conceded a goal in the last 492:26
- It was McGuigan's second hat trick of the season and third of her career
- The goals by Amy Sedita and Sierra Barker were their first of the 2017 season
- Keuka College has out-scored opponents 25-0 in their five North Eastern Athletic Conference games this season
Coming up for Keuka College: The Wolves return to action on October 18 when they host Penn College at 8pm at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex. Keuka College lost to the Wildcats 2-0 last season and are 1-2 in the three meetings between the two schools.