MARCY, N.Y. – The Keuka College Women's Soccer team tied SUNY Poly on the road on Saturday 0-0.
Keuka College 0 at SUNY Poly 0 – 2OT
SUNY Poly came out pressing the Wolves in the first half. They held a 5-1 advantage in shots, but Kenna Kosinski was there for Keuka for the two shots on goal to keep the game scoreless at halftime.
The Wolves was able to apply pressure of their own in the second half. They outshot the Wildcats 7-5 in the frame and had a 6-0 advantage in corner kicks. Nothing was able to connect for the Green and Gold as the game remained 0-0 after 90 minutes.
The two teams combined for just one shot in either of the overtime periods. The game would go final as a scoreless draw after a pair of overtimes.
- Keuka College leads the all-time series with the Wildcats 9-4-2
- The Wolves have not defeated SUNY Poly in the last four games
- It was the first scoreless tie for Keuka College since Octobert 2014 at Alfred University
- It was the eighth 0-0 game in program history
- The Wolves have not conceded a goal in the last 312:26
Coming up for Keuka College: The Wolves face Penn St.-Abington next Saturday at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex. The Wolves are 4-4-1 all-time against the Nittany Lions including a 1-1 tie at home last season.