PENN YAN, N.Y. — The Keuka College Golf teams hosted their annual Keuka College Spring Invitational on Wednesday at the Lakeside Country Club in Penn Yan, N.Y.
The Keuka College Men's Golf team finished in a tie for eighth in an 11-team field.
Keuka College Men's Spring Invitational – Par 72
Lead Wolf: Teammates Ryan Murrelle and AJ Hranek each notched a top 10 finish as they shot a +10, 82 on Wednesday, finishing in a tie for tenth place.
Rest of the Pack: 37. Clayton Chandler – 89, +17
t38. Greg Palermo – 90, +18
t40. Luke Labuski – 91, +19
t42. Michael Smolinsky – 92, +20
45. Matt Bolton – 95, +23
48. James Carmichael-Green – 102, +30
49. Ryan Brown – 107, +35
Keuka College Women's Spring Invitational – Par 72
Lead Wolf: Holly Reynolds led the Keuka College team with a +10, 82 on Wednesday. Her round featured back-to-back birdies on a pair of par fives on the back nine.
Rest of the Pack: 2. McKayla Nolan – 90, +18
3. Kaitlyn Romeo – 107, +35
t4. Shannon Marcy – 116, +44
t4. Hallie Albrecht – 116, +44
- The 343 shot by the Men's team was the fourth best score for the team in the 13 years Keuka College has hosted the Spring Invitational
- Matt Bolton, Ryan Brown, James Carmichael-Green, and Greg Palermo all shot career-best rounds on Wednesday.
- Michael Smolinsky set a new personal-best score to par for a one-round tournament
- Holly Reynold's 82 was the best round every shot by a Keuka College women's golfer at the Spring Invitational
- Reynolds completed the sweep by winning the home spring invitational all four years at Keuka College
- McKayla Nolan, Kaitlyn Romeo, and Shannon Marcy all set new personal-best rounds on Wednesday
Up Next for Keuka College: The Men's Golf team has over a week off before the Wolves travel to the SUNY Cobleskill Spring Invitational. The Women's Team is right back in action this weekend with the two-round Ithaca College Invitational, starting on Saturday.