CORTLAND, N.Y. — The Keuka College Women's Golf team competed at the Martin & Wallace Invitational this past weekend. The two-round tournament was hosted by SUNY Cortland at Cortland Country Club.
Keuka College opened the tournament with a 445. The Green and Gold shaved 10 strokes off in round two, posting a 435. Their total score of 880 placed them sixth of the six teams competing.
Martin & Wallace Invitational – 2 rounds, par 72
Lead Wolf: Holly Reynolds paced the Wolves on the weekend. She shot a 90 and an 88 to post a +34, 178. Reynolds collected her 19th top-10 finish of her career, placing 10th in the 31-golfer field.
Rest of the Pack: 27. Madison Kittle – 222 (108-114), +78
28. McKayla Nolan – 237 (125-112), +93
29. Shannon Marcy – 243 (122-121), +99
- It was the first time that Keuka College has competed at the Cortland Country Club
- Shannon Marcy set a new personal best with her 122 on Saturday. She then beat that with a 121 on Sunday.
- Marcy also took 31 strokes of off her previous best two-round score
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves return to action next weekend in the Empire 8 Championship. 2018 is the second year that Keuka College is competing in the Empire 8 Conference for women's golf. The two-round tournament will start on Saturday at the Ballston Spa Country Club in Ballston Spa, N.Y.