KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — The Keuka College Men's Basketball team lost a North Eastern Athletic Conference game to Lancaster Bible College 80-63 at the JMW Recreation and Athletics Center.
Lancaster Bible College 80 at Keuka College 63
The Chargers built an early lead over the Wolves behind efficient shooting from deep. Overall in the first half, Lancaster Bible College shot 42% (8-19) from three. In the final minutes of the first, Lancaster went on an 11-0 run to push their lead to 20 points, 41-21. However, Keuka College responded with 10 unanswered in the final three minutes of the half to narrow the margin. Lancaster Bible College led 41-31 at the break.
Lancaster Bible shifted their focus in the second half to attacking the rim as the Chargers scored 24 of their 39 points within the paint in the second. The Wolves would not be able to hang with the scoring of the Chargers as Lancaster Bible held onto the lead throughout and defeated Keuka College 80-63.
- The Wolves fall to 3-7 all-time against Lancaster Bible College
- Keuka College was outrebounded 46-28
- The Chargers outscored the Wolves 33-6 from beyond the arc
- James Barnes had nine points for the Wolves. The sophomore surpassed 400 points for his career
- Trevor Powell tied for the team lead with five rebounds for Keuka. He now has 199 on the season, ninth most in a single season in program history
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves are back in action on Wednesday as they face Wells College in an NEAC North Division game. Keuka College will be looking for revenge as they lost to the Express back in December.