MARCY, N.Y. — The Keuka College Men's Basketball team lost in the North Eastern Athletic Conference Quarterfinals on Tuesday at SUNY Poly by the score of 67-57.
SUNY Poly 67 vs. Keuka College 57 – NEAC Quarterfinals
Keuka College jumped out to an early lead over the Wildcats behind a pair of threes by Cliff Stevens. The Wolves led by as many as eight points in the half. The lead would be cut down and traded hands multiple times. A late three by the Wolves gave them the lead, but SUNY Poly made a layup at the buzzer to take a 33-32 into the half.
SUNY Poly held the lead the entire second half. They pushed the lead to 13 points halfway through the second half, but the Wolves put together a rally. A seven-point run by the Wolves cut the lead down to four in the final three minutes. Keuka College had a shot to make it a one-point game, but the three-pointer rimmed out and the Wildcats converted a layup at the other end of the floor. It would be as close as Keuka would get it as SUNY Poly defeated the Wolves 67-57.
- Keuka College lost their sixth straight to SUNY Poly. The Wolves are 8-22 all-time against the Wildcats
- Tuesday was the first playoff game for Keuka College since the 2013-14 season
- SUNY Poly outscored Keuka College 21-10 from the free throw line
- Trevor Powell led Keuka with nine rebounds
- Senior Greg Tyler had six assists in the game for the Wolves, giving him 215 for his career, 10th most in school history