KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — The Keuka College Men's Basketball team fell at home to SUNY Poly 77-62 on Saturday in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game at the JMW Recreation and Athletics Center.
SUNY Poly 77 at Keuka College 62
Trevor Powell led the game off with a basket for Keuka College, but the Wolves would go cold from the floor as they would be held without a field goal for the next eight minutes of play. During that time, SUNY Poly build a 12-4 lead. Matt Bolton broke the drought with a layup with 11:37 left in the first half. The Wildcats would lead for the duration of the first half. They went 5-7 from three-point range while Keuka College was 0-6. Those 15 points were the difference in the half as SUNY Poly led 36-21 at the break.
SUNY Poly built their lead out to 23 points five minutes into the second. The Green and Gold attempted to come back. Keuka shot 50% from the floor in the frame, but SUNY Poly responded with 64% shooting in the second half. Both teams would put up 41 points in the half as SUNY Poly defeated Keuka College 77-62.
- SUNY Poly improves to 21-8 all-time against Keuka College. The Wildcats have won the last five meetings
- Keuka College outrebounded SUNY Poly 35-28
- Cliff Stevens had a game-high 12 rebounds for Keuka College
- Stevens moves into a tie for 8th place on the career rebounding list with Elvis Reyes '91. Both have 470 in their career
- Keuka College tied their season-low with just 11 turnovers against the Wildcats
Up Next for Keuka College: The Green and Gold will be on the road next week as they play at Morrisville State on Tuesday evening. Keuka College defeated the Mustangs 78-77 in overtime earlier in January.