KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — The Keuka College Field Hockey team won their third straight North Eastern Athletic Conference Championship on Saturday, defeating Wells College 12-0 at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex.
Alyssa Muszak scored three goals and added a pair of assists to lead Keuka College (5-11, 3-0 NEAC). Rielly Albee, Vanessa Wilkins, and Makaela Mills each scored two goals and added an assist in the win.
Keuka College 12 vs. Wells College 0 – NEAC Championship
Keuka College wasted no time getting on the board, scoring 98 seconds into the game as Makaela Mills set up Vanessa Wilkins. Mills would later tip in a goal in front of the Express keeper off of a shot by Tori Gutzmer. Alyssa Muszak capped the first quarter scoring for the Wolves with a breakaway goal as the Green and Gold led 3-0 after one.
In the third, Alyssa Muszak completed the hat trick. Rielly Albee scored back-to-back goals 79 seconds apart. Makaela Mills capped the scoring in the third with her second of the game as the Wolves were ahead 9-0 going to the final quarter.
Emily Reynolds scored the first of her career and Emily Stallone netted her first of the season for Keuka College. Vanessa Wilkins capped the scoring with her second of the game as Keuka College won 12-0 on Saturday
- Keuka College remains a perfect 3-3 in NEAC Championship games
- The Wolves improve to 6-1 all-time against the Express
- Keuka College outshot Wells College 44-1
- 12 goals was the most scored in a game in program history
- Alyssa Muszak was named MVP of the game. Her eight total points tied the school record. She became the fourth different player in program history to record a hat trick
- Megan Makowski started in goal for the first time in her career, recording a shutout and earning the win for the Wolves