KEUKA PARK, N.Y. — For the second straight year, the Keuka College Field Hockey team won the North Eastern Athletic Conference Regular Season Championship. The Wolves clinched the title by defeating Wells College 10-0 at home on Saturday.
Makaela Mills had a career-day for Keuka College (4-9, 2-0 NEAC). The freshman scored two goals and added three assists for the Wolves in the victory. Also with two goals on Saturday was Nicole Wilson, Alysa Maddaleno, and Vanessa Wilkins.
Keuka College 10 vs. Wells College 0
In the third quarter, the Wolves doubled up their scoring totals as Wilson, Maddaleno, Wilkins, and Mills all scored their second of the game.
Keuka College carried their 10-0 lead through the fourth quarter as the defeated Wells College in a North Eastern Athletic Conference game.
- Keuka improves to 5-1 all-time against the Express, winning their third straight
- The Wolves finished the regular season 3-0 in the NEAC, posting back-to-back undefeated conference seasons
- Nicole Wilson became the career points leader at Keuka College. The junior has 58 points through her three seasons
- It was the most goals ever scored by Keuka College in a single game
- Makaela Mills is only the second player in program history to have three assists in a single game, tying Nicole Wilson's performance against Wells last season
- Keuka College held a 46-0 shot advantage over the Express
- The goal by Shelby Lamb was the 10th of her career
Up Next for Keuka College: The Wolves enter the final week of the regular season. Keuka College will host Oswego State on Tuesday at the Jephson Community Athletic Complex. The Wolves will then travel to Vermont to face Castleton University on Saturday.