The mission of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting academic excellence, sportsmanship, and service within the community. SAAC provides all athletes with a way to communicate their ideas to athletic administration and with all other student-athletes. SAAC seeks to help athletes become leaders within the committee, their team, and the community.
SAAC is made up of student-athlete representatives from each of Keuka's varsity teams. They act as a liason between the athletic department and their team regarding the needs and concerns that impact on their academic performance, athletic concerns, and personal well being. Members of the committe also act as a liaison to the North Eastern Athletic Conference and Keuka community by providing information and suggestions on the unique needs and accomplishments of Keuka's student-athletes.
- Foster a positive student-athlete image
- Share ideas and suggestions in order to enhance Keuka College athletics
- Increase campus and community awareness of all athletic teams
- Generate a student-athlete voice within the Keuka College Community
- Advocate student-athlete involvement in the community
|Jonathan Accardi||Associate Director of Athletics|